Wolfe Rubbed Baby Backs - Bold & Citrus - during Dolly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I decided to treat myself to some baby back ribs the day we got off work for hurricane Dolly. I used Wolfe rub bold on one and Wolfe rub citrus on the other. The flavor was awesome. I added a bit of Storm video at the end of the film. Enjoy Yall.....

<object width="640" height="483"> <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1413695&server=www.vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=fc0855&fullscreen=1"> <embed src="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1413695&server=www.vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=fc0855&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="483"></embed></object>
Wolfe Rubbed Baby Back Ribs from TeamSurfinSapo on Vimeo.

dsc0031an3.jpg

dsc0033rp3.jpg

dsc0036ik9.jpg

dsc0037eb5.jpg

dsc0038zw1.jpg

dsc0039zz5.jpg

dsc0040ta6.jpg

dsc0041cg1.jpg

dsc0042zg0.jpg

dsc0043sk5.jpg

dsc0044dz2.jpg

dsc0045cu0.jpg

Captain Morgan said:
Rag said:
Great eats. Is that a chinese dog? :?

:LOL:

citrus on ribs? did you sauce em?

Yeah, my dog is a chinese pitbuull.. Citrus on the ribs was great.. I dripped them in Sauce king of chicago as I ate them.. Didn't really have to though.. That citrus stuff is super good.. I eat it right out of the bottle :D

Those do look good.

That dog looks like he could help with those ribs. One taste and you would have to fight your way from the grill to the house every time.

I like the Greek sponge fisherman look. I need a better hat.

Steve

Nice job on the video and the cook. Bet the dog liked the bones. Got to try the bag thing. Ordered me some of that citrus rub from Larry this morning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom