Time to load up the Pork Palace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
I’m finally on vacation and I’ve been dying to make some sausage….I stopped at the sausage maker for some casings…and ended up picking up a 15lb stuffer..and they had a sale on knives…then it was a quick trip to Bjs for a case of butts and 2 packs of ribs for later in the week….We just got done chunking the butts…almost 60lb of pork…and I have 10lbs of ground beef that is going to get made into something…..Stay tuned…that smokehouse is going to get a work out.

I’m thinking about grabbing a bunch of sausage for Franklin.

Good move on the stuffer. I just get going with the 5 pounder and have to stop to reload.
Found some last winter brats in the freezer this weekend. Sweet Jesus were they good....got to make more of them.
How about the next pics have that stuffer :roll: :roll: out of the box dude?

I am reminded once again…the reason I usually spread this over 3 days….today we ground 70lbs pork, 5lbs of Beef….made 55lbs of Smoked Polish Sausage, 10 lbs of Krakoska (sp) otherwise know as KK..think garlicky Polish Bologna, and 5 lbs of Salami…

Tomorrow its time to load up the smoker…

Yeah they are my stay out of my comp site knives :LOL:
I figure the big one will do a good job on watermellon.

Ok I’ve got this bad boy loaded up with 55lbs of sausage, 10 lbs of krakowa (sp), and 5 lbs of Salami..There was room for another 30 lbs of sausage…I’m pretty excited this is the first time I’ve really loaded it up..

I put the sausage on around 7 am….It smells great already…..It’s going to be a long day of drinking beer and watching this thing do it’s magic…..Pretty good way to spend the day..

Man that looks great, you guys did a great job on the smoker. If my wife were more of a link sausage person, I'd consider one but she's a bulk breakfast sausage type of person. You guys must eat it a lot.

wittdog said:
Yeah they are my stay out of my comp site knives :LOL:
I figure the big one will do a good job on watermellon.

Ok I’ve got this bad boy loaded up with 55lbs of sausage, 10 lbs of krakowa (sp), and 5 lbs of Salami..There was room for another 30 lbs of sausage…I’m pretty excited this is the first time I’ve really loaded it up..

I'm hopeing your not weighing the boys up! :shock: :LOL:

Sausage and other stuff is all done…We ran some out to the Pens who are camping near here….it is always nice to see the Pens…(I had to show John how to start a fire but that’s another story)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom