Great White Hunter Strikes Again....... In his underwear...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
ok guys.. and gals... gonna tell one on myself....

We had just got back in the house from working in the turkey house... (in 90 degree heat) The wife was in the shower and I had stripped down to my boxers and was enjoying a well deserved beer. I looked out the kitchen window to the deck and low and behold a groundhog was crossing the deck. I grabbed the 22 and headed out the other side door and around the house...(in my boxers)

Yes, I went around the front of the house

Yes, a car went by as I was toting my gun in my boxers and no shirt

and, most importantly....

Yes, I got the varmint.

Oh.. and Yes, as I went back around the front of the house, 2 more of my neighbors drove by.

so, there you are guys... go ahead and get your laugh at my expense.. (my wife did)...

Groundhog stew for dinner.............(not really)

oh... and one more thing.... sorry no pics.

I lit my pit yesterday, which is in the driveway, in my under shorts with a gas torch.
I could imagine a neighbor saying, 'look at that old fool waving a flame thrower around in his underwear'.
Why was I in my shorts? Cause I can and it was hot. :LOL:

Rag said:
I lit my pit yesterday, which is in the driveway, in my under shorts with a gas torch.
I could imagine a neighbor saying, 'look at that old fool waving a flame thrower around in his underwear'.
Why was I in my shorts? Cause I can and it was hot. :LOL:

Amen Brother... I lives in the country... If you don't like what you see when you drive by my house... Don't drive by.

I cross the road every friggin mornin in my shorts to get the morning paper no matter what the temp outside

I get yelled at by the wife about every darn morning about getting the paper in my boxers. I just tell her "keep it up and you will really flip when I go get the paper naked!" :LOL: Just don't fry bacon naked! :shock: Keep up the good work boxer boys.

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Diva Q":3pa231u6]cant type lauighing troo hard

Admit it Diva... you'd pee anywhere you pleased... if you could :D[/quote:3pa231u6]

LOL You know after doing a few comps now I will say I am more envious of this factor. THe 3 am treks to whatever potty I can find can be downright dangerous and sometimes quite disgusting.

Chuck_050382 said:
[quote="Gary in VA":2pk8shik][quote="Diva Q":2pk8shik]cant type lauighing troo hard

Admit it Diva... you'd pee anywhere you pleased... if you could :D[/quote:2pk8shik]

If she keeps laughing she will do it right there at her computer.[/quote:2pk8shik]

I will say it was close to becoming a reality. 8)

Diva Q said:
[quote="Gary in VA":1qq8t1j0][quote="Diva Q":1qq8t1j0]cant type lauighing troo hard

Admit it Diva... you'd pee anywhere you pleased... if you could :D[/quote:1qq8t1j0]

LOL You know after doing a few comps now I will say I am more envious of this factor. THe 3 am treks to whatever potty I can find can be downright dangerous and sometimes quite disgusting.[/quote:1qq8t1j0]

What do the inside of those potties look like??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom