No ketchup & mustard......and a storm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Ground chuck burgers topped with deep fried vidalia onion rings, AMERICAN cheese, and a bunch of Mother Nature at her best. :shock:

img_156848_0_95783aa29054326dd1377f685a9bc6fa.jpg

img_156848_1_ef9bafbae046658a164a2c8d6db5c959.jpg

img_156848_2_d8c0bf2d3260ce8f2bb8a143c6f8bb1b.jpg

img_156848_3_f594f49c975f007d4cbd69fe6ebf7acf.jpg

Aint had nothing that good to eat in a long time...but the weather do look similar to my house yesterday. There is a few burger places down here who puts fried onyawn rings on the burgers. Wonder who started that trend? I never seen anybody do it till a coupla years ago. Whut is up here? Hopefully it aint a yankee thang. Surely some Texan invented the strategy. Let me know.

bigwheel

Looks real good Puffman.

Big Wheel years ago when Burger King introduce they onion rings I put em on my burger....

So I can claim the invention of the onion ring burger 8)

If we had left this one open Finny & Cappy would both try to claim it :shock:

Thanks everyone.
I breaded the rings with Don's Chuck Wagon onion ring mix then dipped them in some Panko breadcrumbs.
Nick we're trying to sell.....I was hoping I wouldn't have to screw with fixing it. :oops:

Wow 007 that is quite a claim to fame there on inventing them onyawn ring burgers. Congrats. This means you could go down in the History books. Now them rings Puff made look purty good. It hard to find decent onyawn rings around these parts and I'm way too busy and impotent to make me myself ya know? Now show me to them bloomin onyawns from Outback Steakhouse and I knock a big hole in it. Actually aint never had one but had one that was similar from a place that went broke.

bigwheel

007bond-jb said:
Looks real good Puffman.

Big Wheel years ago when Burger King introduce they onion rings I put em on my burger....

So I can claim the invention of the onion ring burger 8)

If we had left this one open Finny & Cappy would both try to claim it :shock:

Back
Top Bottom