ooops I did it again......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
....made another load of pulled pork for our firemens fair. It wasn't as big as the first one but still packed thw wsm out to it's full capacity. Raw weight was 54.79 pounds. Finished product was 20 pound even.

I love the shot of the pulled pork in vacuum bags. I use my machine to package and freeze individual meals after every cook. Looks yummie!!

Those long flat vac pac bags reheat rather well in a microwarve.

I have never loaded a wsm like that. Did you get a good bark all over the butts?

I loaded my uds with 8 butts and had issues with the top rack looking much better than the ones on the bottom. They looked like they didn't get any smoke at all.

Cliff H. said:
Those long flat vac pac bags reheat rather well in a microwarve.

I have never loaded a wsm like that. Did you get a good bark all over the butts?

I loaded my uds with 8 butts and had issues with the top rack looking much better than the ones on the bottom. They looked like they didn't get any smoke at all.

We're going to reheat the bags in our corn boiler. We have corn on the cob all week and I figure I'll just slip a bag in to reheat. I double sealed each bag so as to not have to worry about breakage.

Setting the shoulders up teepee style they get plenty of smoke and the bark is fine on them.

looking great. Makes me want a sammy and a sweet and spicy corn on the cob, oh and an ice cold beer to wash it down!

Back
Top Bottom