Virginia Tornadoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The governor is calling it "serious devastation." It's gotta be a terrifying experience to be in the middle of one of those things, heartbreaking to see all of one's personal effects lost.

I'm not aware of anyone on this board who lives in that Suffolk-Norfolk-Virginia Beach area. Am I overlooking anybody?

--John

umm....anyone heard from Gary or Bill?
Larry posted, so he's ok. He probably tied his house
to his head.
That's what we did in Myrtle a few years ago when a
white squall blew in on us.

Captain Morgan said:

Bill and Gary (especially Gary) are pretty far removed from the Tidewater area. I don't think their areas were hit.

Hurricains are not as distructive as tomatoes but more wide spead, Hope everyone is ok

Captain Morgan said:
Larry posted, so he's ok. He probably tied his house
to his head.
That's what we did in Myrtle a few years ago when a
white squall blew in on us.

That's the meanest thing I've ever heard. I need to remember that.

Seriously. I hope everybody made out OK.

Larry D. said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2e9p1yqj]umm....anyone heard from Gary or Bill?

Bill and Gary (especially Gary) are pretty far removed from the Tidewater area. I don't think their areas were hit.[/quote:2e9p1yqj]

Yep, neither are close to those areas......Plus I talked with Gary yesterday and saw a post by Bill somewhere.

I want to say Chile's who is a member here lives down in that area if I am correct???

Here's a building my employer gets to pay for, since we wrote the insurance on it (and four of the tenants).
nansemong_medical_center.jpg

I don't think we insured the pickup, though. It apparently hit "like a rock" and then some.

Larry Wolfe said:
I want to say Chile's who is a member here lives down in that area if I am correct???

Richmond, according to the member list. I think the closest tornado activity was Colonial Heights, which is not all that far south of Richmond.

Larry D. said:
Here's a building my employer gets to pay for, since we wrote the insurance on it (and four of the tenants).

I don't think we insured the pickup, though. It apparently hit "like a rock" and then some.

Holly Crap!

Larry D. said:

Looks like 'free beer night' :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom