CPR certified Cat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
The only thing we could figure out is that the pig must have had a heart attack and our cat was attempting CPR.

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="370" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/player/28107482/"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/player/28107482/" width="437" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler"></embed></object>

wnkt said:
I was over at a friends house once and their cat did that to my stomach...it was nice and squishy too :D

I was told it is what they do with their paws when they nurse as a kitten...its kind of a security thing...like kids sucking their thumbs.

Wrong Wrong Wrong!!!!!!!!!!! That cat was CLEARLY saving a life!!!!!!!!

You must hate cats! I repeat...that cat is a HERO!

I myself love cats....
I just have a hard time finishing a whole one by myself :P

I'm not an Animal Psychotherapist, but I play one on the internet.....
It's a sign that it was removed from it's mother or weaned too early, and the action is regressing behavior mimicking the breast kneading used to activate milk let-down. :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My cat will suck it's paw/toe when it get its neck/face rubbed (regressing to the cleaning action of the mother..and suckling).

So basically..... Your cat is retarded...and so is mine..... but it's still HELLA cute. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Isn't that what they do to sharpen their evil little claws?
Kind of like a scratching post. I had a cat that used my furniture as a scratching post once.........only once :twisted:

Smokey_Joe said:
wnkt said:
I was over at a friends house once and their cat did that to my stomach...it was nice and squishy too :D

I was told it is what they do with their paws when they nurse as a kitten...its kind of a security thing...like kids sucking their thumbs.

Wrong Wrong Wrong!!!!!!!!!!! That cat was CLEARLY saving a life!!!!!!!!

You must hate cats! I repeat...that cat is a HERO!

I myself love cats....
I just have a hard time finishing a whole one by myself :P

Sorry Bill But I aint a cat lover either

Look again...that cat had WOOD and was going to do more than save that little defenseless piggy.

Rag said:
Look again...that cat had WOOD and was going to do more than save that little defenseless piggy.

Geez....first we find out you play hide the gerbil with your kids pet :oops:
and now you're keen eyed enough to spot a sexually excited kitten???

I dunno about you Rag ;) :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom