If you're in the Market...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
For a new camera, HERE is a great deal. I currently have the Canon Digital Elph SD640 6.0 MP but due to many many many times I've dropped it, I have cracked the LCD display but the camera still works fine but couldn't pass up on this deal on the SD750 7.1 MP. I originally paid over $400 for the 640 and $199 for the 750 is a steal in my opinion. I ordered it yesterday morning, it came with Free Shipping but I chose to spend $13 to have it expedited and I just checked the tracking and it's out for delivery today.

If you are in the market for a GREAT camera with a small footprint (it will fit in your shirt pocket), I highly recommend the Canon Digital Elphs. It's the 3rd one I have had. The first one I dropped while the zoom lense was extended and the one I have now the LCD is cracked. Both were broke by the fault of me. So I spent $29.99 for a 2 year replacement plan if I break this one. You can also do short videos on them.

Them cameras are gettin cheaper & cheaper nowdays. The one I use is a Samsung 5.1MP I bought it for $120 a few years ago. Its been dropped too, it only broke the trypod mount. I bought a newer samsung 7.1MP for my wife & it was only $110.

Hey Larry if you buy larger SD card it takes longer movies & holds more photos,

I use a 2GB SD card in mine its good for 30 mins of video at 30fps
or 2000 5.1mp photos

I'm holding out for a camcorder...might do me a few
movies like JB...I been practicing saying "Boy!"
Still looking for a stick.

Back
Top Bottom