70 Sick at BBQ Fundraiser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Williams' family bought extra meat to freeze, but trashed it.

“I actually feel very grateful because, like you said, some of us could have ended up in the hospital," she said.

Or DEAD! :roll:

Yeppers I wasn't going to rub it in but since you mentioned it...slab savers should concentrate on their specialties of squirting water..getting cats down out of trees and needlessly blocking the most traffic with the least amount of shiney red fire trucks at minor traffic accidents. Cooking is mo complicated and should be left to cops to do it right. If the cops had cooked that stuff people in the horspital with terminal illnesses would prob eat some and have miraculous recoveries and go home. Just thinking out loud here of course.

bigwheel

wittdog said:
Firemen...... :shock:

bigwheel said:
Yeppers I wasn't going to rub it in but since you mentioned it...slab savers should concentrate on their specialties of squirting water..getting cats down out of trees and needlessly blocking the most traffic with the least amount of shiney red fire trucks at minor traffic accidents. Cooking is mo complicated and should be left to cops to do it right. If the cops had cooked that stuff people in the horspital with terminal illnesses would prob eat some and have miraculous recoveries and go home. Just thinking out loud here of course.

bigwheel

wittdog said:
Firemen...... :shock:
Yeah If the cops would have cooked...those people would be going home alright....to heaven :LOL:

Bet I know what the deal is here. Some moron (helper) was at the pit handling RAW chicken and then was asked to help with the pork. Can you say cross contamination? Sure you can. :roll: When ever I do a big chicken and pork cater, the guys that help me out that do the chicken stay with the chicken. NO swapping teams. Two of us on pork and two on chicken. Just makes sense to me.

Yup a clean safe work environment is definitely the way to go. When ever I’m handling raw foods such as chicken, pork, etc I always where disposable gloves and I switch them out when moving from one item to another.

Back
Top Bottom