So, hows the plumbing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rag1

Executive Chef
JB, not to pry, but hows your pipes?
Did the Doc change your diet to like "no Q, no cajun chow, no fats, no spices"?
That would call for a suicide watch :shock:

Hell No, I do have to eat more fiber though. Before the attack I aint had no beans or salid in over a week. Last nite was cajun stuffed pork chops yams & broccoli with lemon cheese sauce. I would have grilled em but we had thunderstorms so they were convection roasted.
(video will post after it uploads today)

He said I should avoid nuts thats all,

The antibiotics are fixing me up real good. No more pain :D

Thanks Rag

Beer has fiber rite :?: :LOL: Barly & hopps :LOL:

I was going bald until I started eating Wolfe Rub.
Now I see a barber every three days for a major
cropping...on my feet. :(

007bond-jb said:
Hell No, I do have to eat more fiber though. Before the attack I aint had no beans or salid in over a week. Last nite was cajun stuffed pork chops yams & broccoli with lemon cheese sauce. I would have grilled em but we had thunderstorms so they were convection roasted.

Thanks Rag

I went to the doc a few months ago with pain in my abdomen, turns out I have divertquilites so I can’t eat nuts or popcorn anymore. Do you have the same thing JB?

Glad to hear they are not going to do anything nasty to your pooper. It's great that you don't have to live on yuppie food or something tasteless.
Okay, now lets see a JB video of something greasy with cheese and bacon on it. :LOL:

Toby keil said:
[quote="007bond-jb":3rkd71ic]Hell No, I do have to eat more fiber though. Before the attack I aint had no beans or salid in over a week. Last nite was cajun stuffed pork chops yams & broccoli with lemon cheese sauce. I would have grilled em but we had thunderstorms so they were convection roasted.

Thanks Rag

I went to the doc a few months ago with pain in my abdomen, turns out I have divertquilites so I can’t eat nuts or popcorn anymore. Do you have the same thing JB?[/quote:3rkd71ic]

Yup.

Y'all need to be real careful with that. A friend just got out of the hospital. After several attacks over the past couple of years the last one damn near killed him. They took out almost all of his large colon.

John A. said:
Y'all need to be real careful with that. A friend just got out of the hospital. After several attacks over the past couple of years the last one damn near killed him. They took out almost all of his large colon.

He's missing his ass?? :shock: :shock:

John A. said:

My understanding is that we need to avoid anything that will disrupt the colon walls like nuts and such, so I guess no more sunflower seeds at my boys little league games. My downfall was that I cooked up all the seeds from last Halloweens pumpkins and I damn near at all of them myself. Well basically that’s like eating little shards of glass, wont do that anymore. Someone also said to stay away from spicy foods and sauces but I can tell you right now that’s not gonna happen.

My mom has diverticulitis. She has to avoid anything with seeds, including tomato or even sesame seeds, as well as nuts. They gave her a long list of foods to avoid. She had a really bad attack back around Christmas time in 2006. That's when she decided she'd better follow the doctor's orders as close as possible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom