For JB...cleaning slippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cleglue

Head Chef
JB,

I usually don't send stuff like this but when I saw these in the store the other week and then today in the magazine I keep thinking of you in
one of your classic videos (which we love) you were showing how you clean the kitchen floor dancing around with a towel or something under your feet (I admit I have done the same thing at times...maybe it is a Louisiana thing because I'm originally from New Orleans).

Well you can now save your towels and use these. :D I just had to tell you about these. You may have already seen these in the stores.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product ... U=14896139

Thanks I think,
Pink? Next recipe I'm gonna tweek in the wrong direction Boy!
We bought 2 iRobots not too long ago !1 vacums & the other wet mops & dries the floor. They do a better job than a human could ever do. I'm serious, They have sensors that detect dirt that we cant see, they'll then concontrate on that spot or problem area till its clean.
They aint cheap But well worth the money

http://www.irobot.com/sp.cfm?pageid=95

Ok before Christmas I asked JB for his address. I had seen those slippers and was going to send him a pair. I went back to the store here and they were all sold out. They still haven't gotten more stock LOL.

LOL funny to see this post today.

I been thinking bout that IRobot stuff, but can't make up my mind. I have read the good and the bad. I would love for someone to come and do a demonstration. Do they do that JB?

Damar12 said:
I been thinking bout that IRobot stuff, but can't make up my mind. I have read the good and the bad. I would love for someone to come and do a demonstration. Do they do that JB?

I don't think so #12...
But after many questions I'm making a video now...

I started to order from Amazon then went by Target, Then I found that iRobots site has specials & gives free stuff: like refurbish kits extra virtual walls ect... When I ordered mine they gave me a 2nd bottom of the line Vac bot free :D I give it as CHristmas gift. The irobot site is cheaper than anywere I found to boot... Stay tuned I'll post the video soon.

PS: Buy the newest top of line bot's

I got one of those and have a large time watching it work. Only problem is I keep cutting my eyes toward the wife like "well come on, you gonna jump up and help out or what?" I had to fall on it like a hand gernade to keep her from smashing it.

They are cool and as long as you keep it clean it works just fine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom