Bear Claws

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BchrisL

Senior Cook
BEARPAWS2.jpg

Meat Claws - Pork Pullers

I use something like this to pull and shread butts. They make the job go really fast, and you don burn your fingers. ;)

link

007bond-jb said:
Down here bear claws are a desert food we eat... Like Moon pies an a RC Cola 8).........

OK mister cajun country....I used to eat TOM'S peanuts poured into a 6 1/2 ounce Coka Cola bottle. Every time you take a swig, you get a few peanuts, that along with potted meat and cheese from the country store for lunch. :LOL: :LOL:

You remember Brother Dave? Miss Baby? "You goin to be where when John gits in?" :D :D

BchrisL said:
007bond-jb said:
Down here bear claws are a desert food we eat... Like Moon pies an a RC Cola 8).........

OK mister cajun country....I used to eat TOM'S peanuts poured into a 6 1/2 ounce Coka Cola bottle. Every time you take a swig, you get a few peanuts, that along with potted meat and cheese from the country store for lunch. :LOL: :LOL:

You remember Brother Dave? Miss Baby? "You goin to be where when John gits in?" :D :D

But did you ever have a big orange dope and a moon pie?

big dude said:
BchrisL said:
[quote="007bond-jb":5ag0a4uq]Down here bear claws are a desert food we eat... Like Moon pies an a RC Cola 8).........

But did you ever have a big orange dope and a moon pie?[/quote:5ag0a4uq]

:LOL: :D NO you got me there! :LOL:

007bond-jb said:
Down here bear claws are a desert food we eat... Like Moon pies an a RC Cola 8)........

Up here bears claws are something entirely different and they are attached to a large black, brown, or white animal.

I like to eat those Bear Claws too. Like those TOM'S peanuts poured into a 6 1/2 ounce coke to and moon pies and rc cola. But never heard of Brother Dave or Miss Baby. Who are they.

Griff said:
007bond-jb said:
Down here bear claws are a desert food we eat... Like Moon pies an a RC Cola 8)........

and Up here bears claws are something entirely different they are attached to a large black, brown, or white animal.
LOL! :shock: :shock:

BchrisL said:
I used to eat TOM'S peanuts poured into a 6 1/2 ounce Coka Cola bottle. Every time you take a swig, you get a few peanuts, that along with potted meat and cheese from the country store for lunch.

I thought that was strictly a western NC thing. Or is that where you're from?

Larry D. said:
BchrisL said:
I used to eat TOM'S peanuts poured into a 6 1/2 ounce Coka Cola bottle. Every time you take a swig, you get a few peanuts, that along with potted meat and cheese from the country store for lunch.

I thought that was strictly a western NC thing. Or is that where you're from?

Nope, it was a general southern thing. No more 6.5 oz bottle after 1988ish I think. Nothing like pulling one of those cold from the ice bucket in the stores. Most of the Georgia folks I knew were Dr. Pepper and peanuts...even though thats where mecca is located. (Coca Cola hq)

BchrisL said:
007bond-jb said:

I never heard of Bro Dave or Mrs Baby?
We used to drop peanuts in Bud tall boys, Thats better than in soda pop.

Potted meat Yuk! Now deviled ham aint too bad...

007bond-jb said:
BchrisL said:
[quote="007bond-jb":11l7va3n]Down here bear claws are a desert food we eat... Like Moon pies an a RC Cola 8).........

I never heard of Bro Dave or Mrs Baby?
We used to drop peanuts in Bud tall boys, Thats better than in soda pop.

Potted meat Yuk! Now deviled ham aint too bad...[/quote:11l7va3n]

img_145956_0_64e5b6249fc822e23e0aa75c6cf80907.gif

Brother Dave Gardner...Miss Baby was the passenger in the motorcycle story...and the ghosts in the haunted house kept asking if the guy was going to be there when John got there...

Back
Top Bottom