Ahhh. This is the life. My nuts are getting nice and toasty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
Man, O' Man.... I'm sweating ! It's hot in here !

I just put my nuts in the microwave for about 3 minutes, ( To be honest, I was really nervous about the effect on the flavor afterwards, but they came out just fine.), I then I tossed them with some real butter, Then, half of my nuts were tossed with my special rub; the other half, I threw in some of Larry's product that he sent my way. Then I moved my nuts all around and put them in the oven to get all nice and toasty!

Anyway...
I've found out that you really have to move your nuts around frequently or they will stick to each other and you won't get a good coating. Remember, your nuts can burn easy. Make sure to protect your nuts by moving them around every so often.

I'll post some pics soon.
if this post doesn't get deleted.

I'm glad if this post helped anyone.

<ahem>
Bruce B said:
You don't think that was funny you just get the hell outa here.

Did you remember to shell your nuts first? Did you rub your nuts with the skins on or did you taken the skins off first? Did your nuts get soft when they get hot or did they get harder?

Both my nuts and Larry's came out really great. Not too salty at all. Larry's nuts were a little sweeter. Anyway, here's some pics of my nuts next to Larrys. My wife said that Larry's nuts were nice. but my nuts were more complex....more stuff going on. :(

Mine:

and Larrys

NOt to go too far off topic, although that may be a good thing. This is starting to remind me of the SNL skit.....SCHWETTY BALLS. One of their all-time great skits.

Ya know I was cooking up some Atomic Wolfe Turds the other day and it really smelled like .... I had an accident and ...
:-$ :-k :-$ :-s :-# :eek:fftop: [-X =; :bored:

AHEM !

Ya know, This thread has really been fun. :evillaugh:
However, I'm getting the feeling that "the powers that be"
icon_bow.gif
would like this thread to cease. :ghug: :getbtw:
I'm sorry if my nuts offended anyone, and from now on, I'll keep them to myself.

Maybe we should just have the Mods/Admins lock the thread and I will provide my closing statement:

My nuts aren't for everyone, and some people may take offense to my nuts and the way that I talk about them online; and for that, I sincerely apologize. Don't get me wrong ... I love my nuts! Trust me! They are some really fine nuts (Larry's too, ... from the mouth of my wife). But the obedient humble servants (Moderators) of this fine place, and the "High Attic Smoking Master" AKA "Our Fearless Leader", (Greg)
icon_bow.gif
have dropped some subtle hints that we should knock it off.

Sooooo, I guess I'll just ask that they lock this albeit one of the funniest posts I done .... in a while. thread.

Yeah... like that would ever happen!

ScottyDaQ said:
Ya know I was cooking up some Atomic Wolfe Turds the other day and it really smelled like .... I had an accident and ...
:-$ :-k :-$ :-s :-# :eek:fftop: [-X =; :bored:

AHEM !

Ya know, This thread has really been fun. :evillaugh:
However, I'm getting the feeling that "the powers that be"
icon_bow.gif
would like this thread to cease. :ghug: :getbtw:
I'm sorry if my nuts offended anyone, and from now on, I'll keep them to myself.

Maybe we should just have the Mods/Admins lock the thread and I will provide my closing statement:

My nuts aren't for everyone, and some people may take offense to my nuts and the way that I talk about them online; and for that, I sincerely apologize. Don't get me wrong ... I love my nuts! Trust me! They are some really fine nuts (Larry's too, ... from the mouth of my wife). But the obedient humble servants (Moderators) of this fine place, and the "High Attic Smoking Master" AKA "Our Fearless Leader", (Greg)
icon_bow.gif
have dropped some subtle hints that we should knock it off.

Sooooo, I guess I'll just ask that they lock this albeit one of the funniest posts I done .... in a while. thread.

Yeah... like that would ever happen!

:lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom