JB makes BBQ beef ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
Greens black eyes & homemade mac & cheese. I had a fan Ca ask how do we clean/prep grills., So it was added in part 1
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FDYx0r3okLc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FDYx0r3okLc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UHQKnIu_AP4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UHQKnIu_AP4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Them Witt Boys do a good job and adds a little extra to JB's videos.

WTGGGGGGGGG JB and Witt Boys.

What? You lost my nimber again!

Looks great. A man can't have too many bbq pits. Unless they are gas.

There you go... I told you he was the Fred Flinstone of BBQ Central... In more ways than ribs.... ;)

Ok, I now finished both videos and have a few questions. Do yall cook 3 types of greens together very often? What store are you getting the ribs that have the meat still intacted? Do you put that pepper sauce on the green before you eat them? Do you cook the black eyed peas until they become mushy like refried beans? What kind of cheese did you use with the macaroni? That meal really rocked too BOY... Thanks for sharing... :D

Ok I'm pm you and ronbeaux my phone number. I can be there in about two and a half hours. Looks great. I'm going to break up a patch for turnip greens sometime this week.

surfinsapo said:
Ok, I now finished both videos and have a few questions. Do yall cook 3 types of greens together very often? What store are you getting the ribs that have the meat still intacted? Do you put that pepper sauce on the green before you eat them? Do you cook the black eyed peas until they become mushy like refried beans? What kind of cheese did you use with the macaroni? That meal really rocked too BOY... Thanks for sharing... :D

Yes if the greens are frozen,
Winn Dixie (a southern grocery chain)
WD used to sponcer Mark Martin in the Nascar Bush series
The store moto is " The Beef People"
Them ribs cost $2.49lb I think they is well worth the price
Sometimes I will add hot sauce to my plate, (N.U. wife don't like it)
They get kinda mushy from stirring, not a total paste like refryed but kinda tick.
Kraft mild cheader cheese in block form grated.

The meal was some good ribs cooked about 4hrs at 250 & went straight to the plates, No foil no rest, we was hungry, They were super thender & juicy too

I had the leftovers yesterday & made a Cajun cornbread (bacon, whole corn, tomatoes, bell pepers, jalapenos, onions inside) Will post after editing.

Ok JB fine video and them boys are awesome…but you had a few statements that need to be retracted….First WD doesn’t Q with Electricity Boy…we only use the lectri smokehouse for the cured meats…and there is a reason for it…I mean other then lazyness….

If a retraction is not presented I will be contacting my Lawyers from the firm of Dewey Cheatem and Howe. :LOL:
BTW your package went out today…it’s a good thing it went up before I saw that video. 8) :LOL:

wittdog said:
Ok JB fine video and them boys are awesome…but you had a few statements that need to be retracted….First WD doesn’t Q with Electricity Boy…we only use the lectri smokehouse for the cured meats…and there is a reason for it…I mean other then lazyness….

If a retraction is not presented I will be contacting my Lawyers from the firm of Dewey Cheatem and Howe. :LOL:
BTW your package went out today…it’s a good thing it went up before I saw that video. 8) :LOL:

Statement retracted Boy ;)

Here SS:
http://www.winn-dixie.com/

007bond-jb said:
wittdog said:

Statement retracted Boy ;)
:LOL:

BONE HEADS said:
looks good, i have to cook me some of those but they are hard to find with some meat on them.

Go to a slaughter house & buy a whole untrimmed bone in rib rack, Then cut em yourself.
We have a slaughter house about 35 miles out. I went there a few years ago & asked for some uncut whole beef ribs & they came out with the side of cow. Damm ribs was 2 foot long :shock: He asked me are you sure when I orded em. They had take em back & cut em in 1/2. They wouldn't fit in my ice chest or smoker.

Talk about Flintsons ribs

Once again JB you have started me to dreaming. I had thoughts of converting that old Hondo into a gas smoker years ago. I might just do it. My BGE does a really great job with everything I smoke, but it is small and only can do two racks of ribs at a time. My Hondo could cook enough for a crowd. The propane could keep the temperature constant over the whole cook. I think I just might do that.

Great looking ribs JB. Was that baked mac and cheese? It lookd like it was going to be real good too.

Back
Top Bottom