Need suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rag1

Executive Chef
I'm back from my pig cook up in the mountains. I tried to load Imagecave with photos, but it has become a nightmare to do so. Once loaded Imagecave is ok, but it takes hours and tons of cussing to get pics loaded. What do you guys use that is solid to upload.
I gave up on Imagecave......will post pics when a new outfit is found.

allyoucanupload.com is what I use. I am on wild blue and it takes about 2 minutes a picture. How long does it take you guys on dsl.

I use Photobucket. I found that my upload time depends on the bandwidth of my ISP connection, and the size picture files. It takes what I think is a long time to upload my pictures sometimes because i usually shoot in a high resolution on my digital camera.

007bond-jb said:
Photo bucket here too

JB Cooks Burgers

This was a great video. I first saw it about two years ago. I laughed and laughed. I am sure you and cameragirl had a good lunch after that shoot!

I have a cast iron Wagner Ware griddle on the top of my gas grill too. I was suprised to see someome else with the same idea. I was curious about the lower grill. It looks much lower than the original grill that came on that model. I long since made anothe flame spreader out of 1" angle iron welded together. It looked on the video that you were searing those burgers right down on the flame almost.

justin.jpg

I also loved watching Justin Wilson's show for years.

Okay, I got the album made on Webshots. But last night just as I'm ready to go to bed I find that the kitchen fridge took a crap. We loaded everything into the basement fridge and chest freezer.
Now I have to wrench on it this morning. Probably nothing I can fix meaning another bite in the a$$ for a new one.
I'll get pics posted one of these days.

Rag said:
Okay, I got the album made on Webshots. But last night just as I'm ready to go to bed I find that the kitchen fridge took a crap. We loaded everything into the basement fridge and chest freezer.
Now I have to wrench on it this morning. Probably nothing I can fix meaning another bite in the a$$ for a new one.
I'll get pics posted one of these days.
If you can't fix the fridge you can turn it into a smoker ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom