New Products at Wolfe Rub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
We've been very busy at Wolfe Rub lately..............We're trying to make www.wolferub.com your one stop BBQ Shop and have been adding several new GOOD QUALITY products to our inventory. We also hope to add more quality products in the future.

We are now carrying Dial-O-Matic Meat Injectors, Heavy Duty 4oz Injectors, a full line of BBQR's Delight Wood Pellets, NEWBBQR's Delight Wood Stix and last but not least Tel-Tru BBQ and Smoker Thermometers

If you don't find what you're looking for please let us know!

john pen said:
Larry, on the tel tru thermometers, is there any differance besides the face ?

I believe stem length and price. If you check out buying them direct from tel tru, Larry's prices are cheaper! And we all know what a stand up guy Larry is!

251005rk.jpg

Special order???

Captain Morgan said:
order sent, ship away!

Got it Jim, thank you!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="john pen":l5qmufec]Larry, on the tel tru thermometers, is there any differance besides the face ?

I believe stem length and price. If you check out buying them direct from tel tru, Larry's prices are cheaper! And we all know what a stand up guy Larry is![/quote:l5qmufec]

Thanks Nick!

John, like Nick said the only difference besides the face is the stem length.

Larry, I notice that the website only has an order button for the 2-1/2 inch stem in the white face. Assuming that you also have the 4" model available (like the black face and glow face) you might want to have the web page fixed to add the missing button.

Larry D. said:
Larry, I notice that the website only has an order button for the 2-1/2 inch stem in the white face. Assuming that you also have the 4" model available (like the black face and glow face) you might want to have the web page fixed to add the missing button.

Larry I currently only have the 4" stems in the Glow and Black face. When I place my next order with them I will be adding more. I couldn't get everything I wanted to with my initial order. :( Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom