Sticky fingers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rag1

Executive Chef
My sister inlaw sent us a 5 pac of different bbq sauces from a restaurant in Charleston, SC called Sticky Fingers. Anybody know of the place?

Nope, but I've used their sauces. They get better than average reviews for a chain place.

Sticky Fingers started in downtown Chucktown years ago. Started by some college buddies it now spread to several states. Steven Colbert's portrait from the first season hangs in the dining room. The restaurant bought it on eBay. (Colbert is a native of Charleston)
President GWB stopped in Sticky Fingers to pickup a to-go order for his motorcade when he came to town. Tuesday night is All you can eat rib night..... Anything else you need to know?

I've been to the one just over the bridge from Charleston.. pretty good stuff... sauces are good as well...for a chain, they are not bad at all

Unity said:
VooDooBBQ&Grill said:
blended with Cajun, Creole and Caribbean spices
Now that sounds like something a guy's gotta try. :shock: :D

--John

I'll tell ya what Take some Wolfe original & bold rubs, mix em 50-50 & that taste sooooooo close to Voo Doos I think Larry stole they recipe.
& NO I don't own stock In the Wolfe Corp. :shock:

007bond-jb said:
Unity said:
[quote="VooDooBBQ&Grill":5svrf0ef]blended with Cajun, Creole and Caribbean spices
Now that sounds like something a guy's gotta try. :shock: :D

--John

I'll tell ya what Take some Wolfe original & bold rubs, mix em 50-50 & that taste sooooooo close to Voo Doos I think Larry stole they recipe.
& NO I don't own stock In the Wolfe Corp. :shock:[/quote:5svrf0ef]JB Larry paid me good for plugging his rubs :shock: lol No BS I thought it was a good rub.

Rag said:
My sister inlaw sent us a 5 pac of different bbq sauces from a restaurant in Charleston, SC called Sticky Fingers. Anybody know of the place?

I had to attend a training session in our Charlotte office last year, and the lunch was catered by Sticky Fingers (I can't swear it's the same chain, but I suspect it is). I thought their pork bbq was a lot like a Sloppy Joe. Based on that meal, I wouldn't eat in their restaurant.

I've eaten at their Savannah and Hilton Head Island locations. Savannah was okay, but HHI was outstanding. My parents have eaten at the Augusta location and gave it a good review.

My wife loves their Carolina Sweet sauce; so, we keep it in stock at home.

Back
Top Bottom