Any Interest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Finney

Master Chef
Savannah, GA and Somewhere near Lexington, NC
Any interest in putting together a group order on BBQ Guru DigiQ IIs?
Larry and I were talking yesterday (and some days before that) and we both want to purchase one for ourselves. And he wants to start carrying BBQ Guru products at www.Wolferub.com. Any way... as a one time deal they would be offered at dealer cost which is 25% off MSRP. A DigiQ with 10 cfm fan and the door/adapter for a Primo Oval retails for $243. If we can get at least 5 people to join us, we can get/offer them (one time only) for $182.25(plus shipping). If you want a 'setup' other than that... price will be adjusted.

We'll need to put a deadline on this and let Larry collect the money via PayPal prior to placing the order. So if you want in on the "deal", let Larry or Finney (me) know by Feb 28th.

Can I get the DigiQII without the fan and adapter? I already have those.

I broked my DigiQII last year at Nelsonville and could use a new one though.

I'm in!

Finney said:
Captain Morgan said:
so any grill or pit can be included in this?
Yes, I was just using the Primo door/adapter as an example. Price will be representitive of the package picked.

No Finney, you know Jim as well as I do and you know he meant he wants a FREE grill with the purchase of a Guru! :roll:

Finney said:
Greg Rempe said:
Finney, I will mention it on the radio show tonight and see if I can drum up a few takers!

Puff already chimed in... LOL (meaning Puff is your only listener)
What time is the show I will be listening to??

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":11v7h07v]so any grill or pit can be included in this?
Yes, I was just using the Primo door/adapter as an example. Price will be representitive of the package picked.

No Finney, you know Jim as well as I do and you know he meant he wants a FREE grill with the purchase of a Guru! :roll:[/quote:11v7h07v]

Nothing is free in life or love...................

Yeah right. Just as soon as I forget how to throw logs in my firebox when the fire gets low........

Back
Top Bottom