Something different for dinner last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Great looking sandwich. But I have to ask, what's the deal with the paper plate? :shock: :LOL:

Great lookin Cheese steak, "wit"

Pigs You offerin to do dishes? I got a sinkfull

Pigs makes Val a good wife...except Pigs has that 50's house wife thing...getting into the booze...while cleaning :LOL:

that looks like what i going to have for lunch . its 50dec here need sumting to warm me up ,LOLOLOL.

dam fine i bet too .

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":amgrni2y]Great looking sandwich. But I have to ask, what's the deal with the paper plate? :shock: :LOL:

Pigs You offerin to do dishes? I got a sinkfull[/quote:amgrni2y]
Sure JB, I'll do them up. Just leave a 5th of Bourbon by the sink. :LOL:

Cheese Steak

Looks good and tasty! I took my family to Philly a few years back and when I sunk my teeth into that Pat’s cheese steak sandwich I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Been talkin about making then at home ever since but have yet to do so until now. Thanks for the inspiration.

Re: Cheese Steak

Toby keil said:
Looks good and tasty! I took my family to Philly a few years back and when I sunk my teeth into that Pat’s cheese steak sandwich I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Been talkin about making then at home ever since but have yet to do so until now. Thanks for the inspiration.

Glad you liked it, but you had one of the two worst steak sammies in Phile. Geno's across the street is the other.
If anybody is in Phila and wants to sample steak sammies, CALL ME PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back
Top Bottom