For those who use All You Can Upload

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Its gone. The site is just gone. That may be why some of you are missing your Avitars. A whole lot of pictures are missing as well.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Its gone. The site is just gone. That may be why some of you are missing your Avitars. A whole lot of pictures are missing as well.

I just checked and it's still there as are my pictures.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1o186291]Well its not working for me. I cant even get to the site.

You've been banned! :LOL:[/quote:1o186291]

Damit. They have hated me for years.

Works fine for me and pics are all there...try it without the www. and just type :

allyoucanupload.com see if that works

I guess I was mistaken...all my pics are still on the site but I see my Red Wing photo is gone from my signature...Sorry Bill.

Bruce B said:
Works fine for me and pics are all there...try it without the www. and just type :

allyoucanupload.com see if that works

I guess I was mistaken...all my pics are still on the site but I see my Red Wing photo is gone from my signature...Sorry Bill.

I see your Red Wing photo in your signature and it's making me sick! :LOL:

Bill,

I had a problem last night saying it was temporarily down. I can't see it at work because of the firewall. Try refreshing the page. Just a thought.

Post the URL and see if other's can see it.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Well I just spent 45 minutes talking to some guy in India who said there isnt anything wrong with my computer that it is a problem on the site www.allyoucanupload.com . Go figure.

Bill I clicked on the link you have in this post and it works. So it must be operator error. :LOL:

Like I said Bill....It's your ISP. Call some neighbors and see if they can get to the site....then call "Sundjeep" (AKA "Bob") back in Golf Embassy, Bangalore and tell him to shove his desk script up his charkra, or you'll fly over there and smack him so hard it'll knock the dots off his 18 children.

... It's a DNS problem. Their ARP table is probably fuxored....or a switch needs rebooting.

In other words, it'll start working in a couple days. :roll:

ScottyDaQ said:
Like I said Bill....It's your ISP. Call some neighbors and see if they can get to the site....then call "Sundjeep" (AKA "Bob") back in Golf Embassy, Bangalore and tell him to shove his desk script up his charkra, or you'll fly over there and smack him so hard it'll knock the dots off his 18 children.

... It's a DNS problem. Their ARP table is probably fuxored....or a switch needs rebooting.

In other words, it'll start working in a couple days. :roll:

Now your talking my language. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom