Brats Beer & drunk corn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6arnySNiP-8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6arnySNiP-8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

JB, in the video you said you boiled them in water.. is that true? The brats looked good. Do you like the white ones too?

surfinsapo said:
JB, in the video you said you boiled them in water.. is that true? The brats looked good. Do you like the white ones too?

No, a title overlay was added to the clip sayin they were boiled in the beer, so was the corn :D

007bond-jb said:
surfinsapo said:

No, a title overlay was added to the clip sayin they were boiled in the beer, so was the corn :D
Ok, I must have stepped away and heard it then.. Do you like the white ones?

surfinsapo said:
007bond-jb said:
surfinsapo said:

Ok, I must have stepped away and heard it then.. Do you like the white ones?

I have never seen the white ones. Them Johnsonville origanal brats. They looked a little pale after drinkin that beer though. :roll:

If you go to the 9th ward, everything is gone but these grilles...still sitting in the back yards :LOL:

Rag The lid's sides & the fire door are cast iron. The stainless panels are double wall with an air gap, castiron grates, extra heavy duty frame & shelves. It's built well, weight is a tad over 200lbs. The fire tray is steel & down here we have high humidity, ashes & water create lye which is corrosive. If kept clean It should last years, I ordered a spare from the manf. for $17.00 shipping included. That way when mine rust out I'm gonna make a tray out of stainless using the spare as a pattern.
(I'm a HVAC contractor)= have own sheet metal shop

Back
Top Bottom