Fried Turkey breast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chuck_050382 said:
you mean i have been suffering for nothing?

Well not sure. I just checked the other site and Greg says this one is
back in business already......probably why it's working right now <smackingselfinhead>

BTW.... good looking grub!

Try a pork loin Chuck, if you cut into 4 to 6 inch peices it cooks quicker & yeilds more yummy bark/crust. Just roll it tonys or simular & drop it in the hot oil

Chuck_050382 said:
[quote="007bond-jb":3gnkfox6]Try a pork loin Chuck, if you cut into 4 to 6 inch peices it cooks quicker & yeilds more yummy bark/crust. Just roll it tonys or simular & drop it in the hot oil

JB I already have a pork loin in the freezer. Picked it up on sale this week at Kroger. How hot and how long?[/quote:3gnkfox6]

325 for 8 to 9 min per pound. I fried my last ones till they were 155 internal.
The smaller they is the faster they cook. apply the tonys heavy on the washed wet lion

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Chuck_050382":12apag94][quote="007bond-jb":12apag94]Try a pork loin Chuck, if you cut into 4 to 6 inch peices it cooks quicker & yeilds more yummy bark/crust. Just roll it tonys or simular & drop it in the hot oil

JB I already have a pork loin in the freezer. Picked it up on sale this week at Kroger. How hot and how long?[/quote:12apag94]

The smaller they is the faster they cook. apply the tonys heavy on the washed wet lion[/quote:12apag94]

..and do so veerrrryyyyy carefully.

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="007bond-jb":nohubjja][quote="Chuck_050382":nohubjja][quote="007bond-jb":nohubjja]Try a pork loin Chuck, if you cut into 4 to 6 inch peices it cooks quicker & yeilds more yummy bark/crust. Just roll it tonys or simular & drop it in the hot oil

JB I already have a pork loin in the freezer. Picked it up on sale this week at Kroger. How hot and how long?[/quote:nohubjja]

The smaller they is the faster they cook. apply the tonys heavy on the washed wet lion[/quote:nohubjja]

..and do so veerrrryyyyy carefully.[/quote:nohubjja]
:shock: :LOL:
It's nice to have this place back.

Captain Morgan said:
I don't know how you guys lived without me.

I think you need to grab a still of Barney Fife with his suprized look for you avitar Cap

Back
Top Bottom