Getting ready for take off...BBS Radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Take a look at the newest venture of BBQ Central. This site will be offically launching in February. I am going to be trying this out and see if we can not only grow the forum membership, traffic and stuff, but also see if I can bring bbq and grilling even more in to the mainstream using internet talk radio. BBS Radio is one of the oldest internet radio business around and I am excited to see if this works out!

It will be a weekly show potentially airing on Friday nights at 10pm EST...so both coasts can take part in it. The site currently gets over 250,000 unique IP address log ons per month...so we will have the traditional "forum" type audience but hopefully will be exposed to a whole new audience as well!

I will try to schedule a big name guest on each show as well as take calls for that person...as well as taking calls about bbq and grilling in general!

I have some emails out to some business in the bbq community to see if they are interested in sponsoring this affair...l

Here is the address to the site but it is not fully functional yet as the site doesnt't lauch till next month. www.bbstalkradio.com

What are your thoughts???

Rag said:
oompappy said:
Nice idea but, isn't Friday night "party night"?

Drunk BBQ'ers calling in will lend an authenticity.

Agreed Rag...also, I figured that Friday night people might be calling in for ideas and direction for weekend cooks! Also, this would be a good way to introduce many of the different bbq associations and organizations...like the glbbqa! :D

Back
Top Bottom