Mardi Gras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good stuff JB. Got a cousin that lives down there and had a place on Bourbon street back in the 80's with a balcony. Only thing he said is " you can be dumb, but don't be stupid." What a party, I'd like to go again, But fear I may end in the gutter. :LOL:

"DON'T come to New Orleans for Carnival unless you have a place to stay."

Whoops...I went in 2001 and I think we had 12 people in one hotel room. I say I think...cause I can't remember everything.

If any of you people come down please get with me and I can show you around . I know and have done just about all that can be done for Mardi Gras . Would love to show someone else how to do it and not get put in jail . Been going to carnival sence I was 6 years old .

the holidays the New Orleans bowl , Sugar Bowl , BCS game now Mardi Gras and then NBA allstar game and then the Oilefield chili cookoff next month I think my liver is gonna stop sometime after all that .

A lot of the "don't" things apply year round.
I've been to New Orleans many times, Carnival 4 times. The last time was 1979 when the cops were on strike and the national guard was in charge.
Always had a good time and have many fond memories of that city. Been in their jail a couple of times too! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom