So, What do Firefighters do on thier days off?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Here is what a group of our guys have been doing for the past few months. We have a core group of instructors teaching high school age kids.
(I am the good looking feller in the black helmet and face piece helping the students at close range. You can tell by my wedding band.)

C.A.T.E.C.

wittdog said:
Nice....FF get more days off then Rempe...

18.gif
Now thats funny right there.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Here is what a group of our guys have been doing for the past few months. We have a core group of instructors teaching high school age kids.
(I am the good looking feller in the black helmet and face piece helping the students at close range. You can tell by my wedding band.)

C.A.T.E.C.

It takes a black helmet and a face piece to make you good looking! :LOL: Great job Bill!

You da man! I teach on the industrial side of things. Here are some for you to enjoy!

Squirting a schit load of water!

Paying our respects for the fallen firefighters!

Spraying even more water with a 5 pump relay

trying out the million dollar rig

hauling azz

Hats off to you!

I thought this is what firefighters do on their days off.....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vbf59avm4yo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vbf59avm4yo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Wow..I figgered they did the same thing as when they was working. Figgered they sit in the Lazy Boy recliners and watched Jerry Springer reruns on TV:)

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Wow..I figgered they did the same thing as when they was working. Figgered they sit in the Lazy Boy recliners and watched Jerry Springer reruns on TV:)

bigwheel

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. :LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom