Thermopen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Yes it well worth the price...I love mine...just make sure you get one that reads in F*...someone ordered one from the UK trying to save a few $...and when he got it...discovered it read in C* :shock:

As others have said, and I agree, probably one of the best tools I've ever bought. Good not only for BBQ, but for cooking in the house as well. You won't be sorry...well maybe for a little while, but you'll get over it the first time you use it.

SteerCrazy said:
count me in as a fan of the thermopen. Even better if you can get your wife to pay for it! :D

I asked for one for Christmas last year, someone paid for it, the gift tag said it was from Santa :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: in reality though, I paid for it :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
SteerCrazy said:
count me in as a fan of the thermopen. Even better if you can get your wife to pay for it! :D

I asked for one for Christmas last year, someone paid for it, the gift tag said it was from Santa :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: in reality though, I paid for it :LOL: :LOL:

But she loves you! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bruce B":2klhpszl]
SteerCrazy said:

But she loves you! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote:2klhpszl]
Santa's a she?? :shock:

--John 8)

Bruce B said:
SteerCrazy said:

i heard that

One like this served me pretty well for 3 years, then the on-off switch crapped out.

3_51992.jpg

The Thermapen that took its place is what I should have bought in the first place. Great tool.

--John 8)
(Griff told me so, too, but did I listen? Noooo. :roll: )

Back
Top Bottom