I must have been a good boy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Got home and had my Holiday exchange box waiting for me from Rag. I opened it up and the gifts kept coming out the box! Here's what was in the box!

Ole Ray's Kentucky Red Bourbon BBQ Sauce
Ole Ray's Apple/Cinnamon BBQ Sauce
Ole Ray's Blackberry Wine BBQ and Cooking Sauce
Ole Ray's Red Delicious Apple/Bourbon BBQ and Cooking Sauce
Robert Mondavi 2004 Merlot
A hand made African Paduk Wood Wine Bottle Holder

I'm telling you what, I don't think I deserved all this nice stuff! I can't wait to try all of the sauces. The bottle of wine will be saved for our Christmas dinner rib roast.

The wine holder you see in the picture is the natural wood, there is no stain or finish on it and it's absolutely beautiful!

Rag you are a very very generous man!! Thank you for all of the gifts, they will certainly be enjoyed very much. Merry Christmas!

I failed to mention in my post that Rag made that particular wine holder! He's a heck of a craftsman!!

Greg Rempe said:
I would have rather gotten a bottle of Kentucky Straight Bourbon in the holder then 2004 Mondavi ;) :LOL:

You have to participate before you get anything.

I love that cinnamon apple rub. Got a few bottles when I met up with Bruce and Puff earlier this year. Wish I had bought more.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3cy4jbca]I would have rather gotten a bottle of Kentucky Straight Bourbon in the holder then 2004 Mondavi ;) :LOL:

You have to participate before you get anything.[/quote:3cy4jbca]

I didn't ask for ANYTHING...thanks!

Greg Rempe said:
I would have rather gotten a bottle of Kentucky Straight Bourbon in the holder then 2004 Mondavi ;) :LOL:

That's because you're unappreciative!

Nice goddamn signature by the way! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom