Forums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bubba-Q

Senior Cook
Thought this was an interesting question on another forum so I replied to this question with the following answer and it was deleted within 3 minutes. I have removed the posters name because it was nothing against him

A question for all the KCBS BOD candidates...

Posted by xxx on December 11, 2007 at 10:17:14:

And I'm putting it here on purpose.

How many times a week do you read The BBQ Forum?

"xxx, I agree with your point, but don't think it's fair to limit the answer to only those who visit this forum. There are many forums out there that are just as fine as this one; BBQ Brethren, BBQ-4-U, National BBQ News, TheSmokeRing, TVWBB etc. etc.

You are a member of those, as am I. I don't think it's fair to exclude BOD candidates because they don't visit this particular forum."

Seems like a fair statement to me. Somebody's britches gettin a little tight ? Hell, I didn't even mention that other one :shock:

It got deleted because you can not promote other forums on that particular forum. As the owner of that forum is so fond of saying....."read the rules."
While you might argue if you were promoting other forums..you can't even link to other forums to give someone information or to answer there question.

Hell Bubba, you didn't even mention this place...that ususally gets you deleted quickly (Oh, this is BBQ Central...NOT BBQ-4-U...I have to hate you again for another week, Harvey! :LOL: )

Greg Rempe said:
Hell Bubba, you didn't even mention this place...that ususally gets you deleted quickly (Oh, this is BBQ Central...NOT BBQ-4-U...I have to hate you again for another week, Harvey! :LOL: )

thats my second strike isn't it :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom