Does a cover come with a Weber Kettle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Niagara River Smoker said:
My Platinum didn't come with one..

Mine didn't either. Unfortunately, I don't think a garbage bag will fit over it. Gotta hit Ocean State Job Lot for a cheapie. Got any idea how wide the Platinum is? Should get one today, since it's gonna be crappy this weekend - again.... :-X

Rob

Rob, just measured mine:

45" wide
25 1/2" deep
28 1/2" high at table level
38" high at the lid handle

I looked at the covers ... the good was $44, the "basic" one looks like it WAS a trashbag. Too cheezy. Didn't even have the Weber logo. Don't waste $7 on that crap.

Glad I went with all you smart people and said screw it. :( =D> :grin:

i didn't even take a peek at it. I dunno of we're talking abot the same one. I saw the price, looked away, and threw up in my mouth..just a little bit.

<kidding..I heard that line from a movie and it cracks me up.>

They don't come with a cover and and for my two cents don't really need one. I've got a kettle I've had for twenty years (it's got a "G" stamped on the vent). It has lived outside for twenty Alaskan winters without a cover and the only problem has been the wood handles. Well, that and the one touch vent adjuster is toast. Been meaning to replace that for a couple of years.

Griff

Finally used the cover on my kettle. Knew I was going to be gone for this three day weekend, so I put it on. The back porch gets a little messy when it storms down here. And it was going to. (storm that is)
It will be back off for another week (almost) of grilling.

Back
Top Bottom