Amazon Holiday Shopping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Here's a FREE way to help BBQ Central.

Next week is Thanksgiving, and Friday, November 23rd is the biggest shopping day of the year - Black Friday.

On Black Friday, Amazon.com won’t have a cold, dark parking lot to line up in, but they will have a bunch of great deals to help you get holiday shopping done for less. Amazon.com will be offering hourly deals from 6am to 6pm PST along with thousands of products on sale for a limited time. Also, customers will get gift wrapping for $.99 per item. So, why fight the crowds this year when you can shop online at Amazon.com from the comfort of your own home - and help support BBQ Central at the same time?

It's as easy as clicking the Amazon box below to do all of your online shopping through Amazon. That's all you need to do and by shopping through this link it will help support the BBQ Central at the same time.

<iframe src="http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=thesportsbloc-20&o=1&p=20&l=qs1&f=ifr" width="120" height="90" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1yr94iyr]Larry, you will be able to help out by buying me a gift from Amazon! I'll PM you my list! :LOL:

Okay, I'll buy Pig Powder for you![/quote:1yr94iyr]

I need some of that too. My cat is getting ticked that the liter is running low.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":7eww5vq8]Larry, you will be able to help out by buying me a gift from Amazon! I'll PM you my list! :LOL:

Okay, I'll buy Pig Powder for you![/quote:7eww5vq8]

They don't sell that on Amazon! Besides, I still have a bottle or two! :oops:

Oh lord... not more Amazon Stuff... NOoooooooooooo Haha

For those of you who shop off Amazon.com ... Thank you! Amazon is one of my companies biggest customers, and they have been keeping us and me Incredibly busy the last month (hence my lack of posting or..cooking anything) Once the holidays are over it'll go back to a reasonable Amount of product that gets moved.

Maybe I can dig thru the trailer(s) and see if theres a Wii in there somewhere for Larry??

Back
Top Bottom