LEM Stuffer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rag1

Executive Chef
If you are making sausage, consider a verticle stuffer. Wittdog told me it's better than using the grinder which I had planned to use. I've used my new 5#LEM twice and it works like a jewel. Doesn't have more, or less, than what you need to do the job. WOrth the money.

I got mine at Bass Pro for around $130. Somebody here got one at Northern Tools for under a hundred.

check the sausage maker. They have a 5lb stuffer for less than that I believe. If they can get their backordered parts in, mine should be here soon

I got the Grizzly as well. I'm certainly no pro, but this thing is built pretty darn solid. The nylon gears worry me a little but squishing boudin into the casings was almost effortless so I see no reason for them to strip as long as your sausage is moist.

ronbeaux50 said:
I got the Grizzly as well. I'm certainly no pro, but this thing is built pretty darn solid. The nylon gears worry me a little but squishing boudin into the casings was almost effortless so I see no reason for them to strip as long as your sausage is moist.

Moist sausage is always a beautiful thing. :shock: 8)

Back
Top Bottom