You have seen the Carbonite Banners...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Hey guys/gals,

I just wanted to give my testimonial about Carbonite. A few months ago I installed the program on my computer for the 15 day trial (no credit card needed for trial)...do to the large volume of files and "crap" on my computer it took about 2 weeks to back up the entire computer.

About 2 weeks after that, my D drive cratered...it had all of my podcast shows, music files, pictures and basically everything I needed to function BBQ Central properly.

Well, after I installed the new disk drive, all I had to do was make a few simple clicks when I was going to bed and when I woke up the drive was completely restored with all of my information! It was AWESOME...and EASY!

You can control the files and drives you want to have backed up...its very nice...and, IT'S ONLY $50/year for UNLIMITED BACKUP!!

Do you back up?? What would you do if your computer crashed...??? I believe in this product and that's why I use it and tell people about it...especially if your computer holds a lot of important info you would not be able to recover otherwise!!

Sorry for the commercial...but it is peace of mind...and easy to use! I like both of those things!! ;)

<A href="http://www.carbonite.com/aff/default.aspx?kbid=3620&img=squarepopup/mom.gif">
mom.gif
</a>

I'm fixin to build a super puter. So I'll get it when I install the terabytes. Yeah crashed HD is sad... :(

Oh, I forgot one thing......Click on the banner to buy it first... Greg gets a small cut...j/k it's an ad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom