First Cook on New Grill!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allie

Sous Chef
Here's tonight's dinner cooked on the new Royal Oak Grill!!
Lemon Pepper Pork Chops

Grilled Squash

ABTs

Scotty, I'm embarrassed to tell the truth on this one. lol I just used Kroger brand Lemon Pepper Marinade. Most of the time I do make my own marinades but I keep some store bought on hand for days when I'm busy.

allie said:
Scotty, I'm embarrassed to tell the truth on this one. lol I just used Kroger brand Lemon Pepper Marinade. Most of the time I do make my own marinades but I keep some store bought on hand for days when I'm busy.

???Scotty??? :oops: I'm embarassed! :oops: :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
allie said:

???Scotty??? :oops: I'm embarassed! :oops: :LOL:

OOPS, Nick I'm sorry! I just glimpsed at the avatar saw a stock car and didn't pay attention. Yes, I know you're a Stewart fan (like half of my household) and Scotty is a Harvick fan (the only one I know). lol

Good job Allie, don't be too harsh on yourself with that store bought stuff, some of it is damn good and can do quite well for you...ask Bill the Grill Guy he'll tell you. :LOL:

He helped me cook. I'm not the grillmaster by any stretch of the imagination. I'm learning and getting better at it. My son still reminds me of the hamburgers I cooked one night about three years ago. Les was out of town and I decided I wanted a burger. They were hockey pucks and not edible at all. lol Now I can cook burgers you can eat so I've improved a lot. lol

Back
Top Bottom