New Toys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allie

Sous Chef
Lookie at what we got last night!!

Also got a charcoal chimney for $4 (reg. 8.99), a spatula and tongs for $2.50 each, a grill brush for 50 cents, and a cover for the grill for $6!

Rag said:
Nice. You shopping off the end of a big dark truck?

Nah, the pic is dark because I took it outside on the patio after we got home about 7 pm. lol

If you haven't already, check your local Walmart. Since ours started bringing out Christmas items, they've reduced all of the grilling dept. except charcoal and wood chips.

I heard the christmas trees are out in at Wegmans..Walmart can't be far behind..I may have to head out tonight to find out !

Shoot girl, you and my wife would get along great. She finds deals like that too. Now, where are the grilling pics?

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Shoot girl, you and my wife would get along great. She finds deals like that too. Now, where are the grilling pics?

Geesh, we just got home with it at 7 pm last night and it rained this morning. I started assembling at 11:45 and just finished at 5:20! It was a tough one but I guarantee I could do it again without the instructions! LOL

Pork chops are marinating and going to start prepping ABTs in a few!! Pics coming!

Rag said:
wittdog said:
Don't get me started on the whole XMass in oct.....thing

What. I got my xmas shopping done last week. Looking now for a Valentine card.
I hope you got your wife something nice….it’s true what they say opposites attract..she’s so nice and….. :roll: :LOL:

wittdog said:
Rag said:
wittdog said:
Don't get me started on the whole XMass in oct.....thing

What. I got my xmas shopping done last week. Looking now for a Valentine card.
I hope you got your wife something nice….it’s true what they say opposites attract..she’s so nice and….. :roll: :LOL:

I got her a Lang, a dutch oven and she most likely will get a meat grinder and sausage stuffer too. Bikers treat their women well. Last year she got new fresh out of the box chrome drag pipes. She sure lives large!!!!

Back
Top Bottom