Welcome Txpgapro!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And when you're done with Capt., I'm looking for some help with my short game, long irons, bunker shots, and maybe some putting tips. Other than that, I'm in good shape. The best wood in my bag is my pencil. Welcome to the board. I don't post much, but learn something new practically everyday. These guys are good. Wait a minute...that slogan is already taken. These guys are really good.

Rev.Jr. said:
And when you're done with Capt., I'm looking for some help with my short game, long irons, bunker shots, and maybe some putting tips. Other than that, I'm in good shape. The best wood in my bag is my pencil. Welcome to the board. I don't post much, but learn something new practically everyday. These guys are good. Wait a minute...that slogan is already taken. These guys are really good.

:lmao:

I'm with ya brother....thought I'd just start with the slice before asking about the 10 other weak points in my game! Don't want to scare him off ya know!

Jersey BBQ said:
I don't really have a slice... but pretty much everything else that could wrong... I got. I have three different drivers now and they are all defective. Not one of them can drive the ball straight worth a damn. Welcome to the board....

Don't feel bad about having 3 defective drivers....I have an entire set that is defective.....If they positioned the holes out of bounds I would look much better.....greens keepers hate me at the golf course

Mike, welcome to the forum. If the first couple of days doesn't scare you off, you'll like it here! Woodrow

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom