Pecan Limb Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks good bro. Ya got all sweaty...get a Pop.

Let'r season man
enjoy
peace

Man Cliff you were working...nice video and good luck with the wood...pecan dust is hard to find round these parts....good luck drying the dust like we spoke about

sisterbea said:
Wow, Cliff. You were working hard, babe! I am proud of you and I know your Pepaw would have loved to see you work up a sweat and your Dad would love that you are wasting your time by smoking and cooking!! I am proud of you! Mom :D
:shock:
We know what you ment..SisterBea :D

After a few pm's with wittdog about the sawdust I filled two foil serving pans about 1/2 and put them in the oven at 275. They have been drying for about two hours now. I plan to turn the oven off tonight and leave the pans in overnight.

wdroller said:
Pecan is almost nonexistent here in Maryland. Next time I'm In Arkansas I hope I can find some to bring home. People say it's a lot like hickory.

Just let me know if you are ever in Jonesboro. I will hook you up.

Good videos Cliff!!.. You look like you're in good shape!! you got a workout for sure!! Sorry about yer tree. Keep videoing too!!!. You're a natural!! :D

surfinsapo said:
Good videos Cliff!!.. You look like you're in good shape!! you got a workout for sure!! Sorry about yer tree. Keep videoing too!!!. You're a natural!! :D

Thanks for the replies.

The good news is that is wasn't MY tree. There are 10 more trees in the yard just like that one also. I am hoping for an ice storm this year. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom