New grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Well it came yesterday. My wife bought me a new grill for my birthday. (This is a big year) She said I couldn't use it until my birthday which is the end of Oct. I told her no big deal, I have 2 charcol grills I can use, a Weber Q and my OLD gas grill that is held together with bricks and good luck! Well a few hours later she told me "Go ahead and use it". So I cooked last nights dinner on it! One rotisserie chicken and a rotisserie roast beef. The chicken was good but the roast beef was delicious!

New grill

The grill being replaced

Daggone...started out with 40 now he's skipped to 60 and it aint even his bday Yet!!

New Grill looks pretty sweet!! Gotta love Stainless..wont rust...easy to keep clean..and looks outstanding. Two Thumbs Up!

KyBlueBBQ said:
Puff said:
What's the green stuff in the center?

My guess is some kinda pesto... just my guess thou
With Nick being of the Italian descent.....that would be a winning guess :D
Guess we have to wait for him to tell us :roll:

Thank god I made it home tonight! By tomorrow you guys would have had me at 90! It's gonna be my 50th this year. The green stuff in the middle is guasacaca sauce. It's great on chips or meat. I'll post the recipe in the sauces section! Thanks for the early birthday greetings! I've got a better present coming up.......my son is coming home from Iraq a few days before my birthday and we're going to go and see him on his base! I'd give 10 grills to have that! :thumbsup [smilie=orange.gif] [smilie=muffin.gif]

Well Definatly tell yer boy thanks for serving, I for one greatly appreciate his service.

And thanks for the info on the 'green stuff'

Great news about your son! That is the greatest present I can think of to get :D

Back
Top Bottom