JohnBoy & Billy's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff H.

Master Chef
I tried a new sauce out on some pork butt and chicken. I have to say that it was pretty good.

I used JohnBoy & Billy's Original Grillin' Sauce.

http://www.bigshowfoods.com/

Good Flavor. Not a lot of heat. I used it as a sauce after the meat was cooked but I think it would be real good used as a glaze at the end of a rib cook or chicken cook.

The company is based in NC.

John Boy and Billy

Cliff
I used this sauce for years. I use the hot version and add honey and tabasco sauce to it make it might fine.

Buffarilo

My coworker brought me some of that back from n. carolina and it was good. I think it had a mustard taste.. Thanks Cliff!!!.. When you coing to Texas?

I was listening to those guys when I found out John Lennon died. That's how long they've been in radio in Charlotte. I also used their sauce on my chicken that got 3rd at SOTB...that was a 500 dollar chicken for me
and covered my costs.

Captain Morgan said:
I was listening to those guys when I found out John Lennon died. That's how long they've been in radio in Charlotte. I also used their sauce on my chicken that got 3rd at SOTB...that was a 500 dollar chicken for me
and covered my costs.

You would have gotten 1st using Reverend Marvins/Honey combo! I thought Woody was gonna swap sauces on you, but I guess his vision got impared. :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom