ZILLA'S NEW GATOR PIT (PICS)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well Finney, here is the low down on the chain. I had to use a "come a long" to lower the dern thing off the trailer cuz it so damned heavy and the chain was the tie point for that process. I just didn't notice the chain was still there till all the pictures were taken. And besides the key was waaaaay out in the front yard in my truck see. I I didn't have time to go get it. :) Thats my story and I'm sticken to it.

ZILLA

The Joker said:
zilla said:
Lets see Upstate New York to San Antonio, Texas Hmmm.....If ya left tomorrow driving you could be here by friday with no trouble. :grin: Any time any of you come this way I hope you rattle my cage, I would love to meet you over some fine BBQ and beer at my place. San Antonio is a GREAT!!! vacation spot! :!: Hey Joker have you posted any of your photographs on the net or this site at all?

ZILLA
With the price of gas and the mileage of my Yukon, I’d fly for sure. Unless, I was picking up a brand new pit that is! I spent 8 weeks in SA back in the summer of ’74 ~ Did BT at Lackland and layed over 2 weeks before being bussed to Biloxi, MS. Got to see the Alamo and surrounding area while I was there (they didn’t let us out much) and I vividly remember flying over SA at 1:30 in the morning after being delayed in Atlanta for hours. Beautiful city from the air at night! I’m strictly amateur when it comes to photography but some of my stuff isn’t too bad. Some of my pics are in the Oinktoberfest thread and there are a few sunsets scattered here and there on this board from our house on the river but none on the web.

Have fun with that beautiful new pit ~ She sure is a beaut!! Here I go getting :eek:fftop: again....

Nick, stop
3.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Okay! #-o #-o #-o #-o

Back
Top Bottom