Yummy Ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bruce B said:
Fine looking bones there sir. Did you eat'em dry or with sauce?

Dry, Bruce. I personally prefer sauce, the family will not allow me to sauce the ribs. So I'll put whatever BBQ sauce we have on mine. Tonight it was Southern Comfort Creole BBQ Sauce, very yummy.

2 extra points for the black grates. I hate those pics where the dude cleans the WSM before he takes the pics.

Mine are almost ready for upload....You'll see. LOL

Nice looking stuff there Larry, what did you dust them with when they came off (IMG_0561.JPG) ? Turbo?

ScottyDaQ said:
2 extra points for the black grates. I hate those pics where the dude cleans the WSM before he takes the pics.
Hey now .... :grin:

maybe his grates are black, but did you see you the rib racks? Larry, by hand or an electric buffer?

As usual Larry, great looking stuff!

Shawn White said:
ScottyDaQ said:

maybe his grates are black, but did you see you the rib racks? Larry, by hand or an electric buffer?

Hmmm... <raises one eyebrow> :) :!: :wwnn:

ScottyDaQ said:
Nice looking stuff there Larry, what did you dust them with when they came off (IMG_0561.JPG) ? Turbo?

I dusted the ribs with brown sugar prior to foiling.

Chris Finney said:
Damn brother... One day I'm eating ar your house. =P~
As always Finney, you have an open invitation! Just bring some Scotts!

Shawn White said:
ScottyDaQ said:

Thanks Shawn! I just cleaned the rib rack with soap and water.

Jersey BBQ said:
Larry... GOOD LOOKIN dinner right there... I wish the dinner I had tonight compared to that. (but it didn't) I can't wait until I am posting pics of BBQ...it will be soon though. Was that rib rack a Weber? And we're they BB or spare ribs?

It was a Weber RR and they were spare ribs.

Chris Finney said:
Jeff, why would you wash your rib racks in the dishwasher and not your cooking grates? :)

Why would you was either in your dishwasher?? Throw them on the gasser for 15 minutes on high, scrape off excess with brush and spray with pam.

TexLaw said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Chris Finney":37hws9s4]Jeff, why would you wash your rib racks in the dishwasher and not your cooking grates? :)

Why would you was either in your dishwasher?? Throw them on the gasser for 15 minutes on high, scrape off excess with brush and spray with pam.

So, they're almost good for something, eh? :-$

TL[/quote:37hws9s4]

The gasser cleans my grates and lights my coal. So it's good for two things!

Nick Prochilo said:
Larry, with ribs like that, why would you want some of my eggplant parmigiana? Are there any houses for sale in your neighborhood?

There was, but it just sold to some people with the last name of Finney.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom