YAY!!!! College Football !!! what ya cookin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JohnnyReb

Senior Cook
what yall plannin on cookin for the kickoff weekend?

Go Tigers!!!

Clemson that is!!

Oh hell... I'm having beer and bacon and watching College Game Day on ESPN at 7AM. Bacon from a pig my company bought so it should be pretty tasty :)

Go DUCKS!

Maybe a little something with Tiger Sauce, getting ready for October 1, GO HOKIES! BTW Helen those Ducks are coming out of the blocks with a tough one ... GO DUCKS!

bbquzz said:
Maybe a little something with Tiger Sauce, getting ready for October 1, GO HOKIES! BTW Helen those Ducks are coming out of the blocks with a tough one ... GO DUCKS!

heh don't count them Tigers out this year!!!

Yea, that's going to be a tough game. But really hoping they make some more arrests before the game or suspend a few LSU players :)

bbquzz said:

Helen_Paradise said:
Yea, that's going to be a tough game. But really hoping they make some more arrests before the game or suspend a few LSU players :)

bbquzz said:

Not sure they really need any help, the Ducks seem pretty strong, I'll be watching and cheering them on.

Got a 15 lb. packer I've been saving for this Saturday. Go WSU Cougs! Win or lose we drink more booze!

I got a fella who is trying to get me to come to his house to cook 5 chickens on Sat. That is always a rough chore because of the big chili meeting on Friday night. Makes a person want to sleep in etc. on Sat. Still aint decided on that deal but wanted to try out a dangerous hot water chicken brine so might hit the ground running. Who knows? I always cheer for TCU. If they aint around I do not mind rooting for UT Austin.

I was at the Big House this past weekend for the game. Sadly, my team layed another egg. This weekend it is 3 racks of patio pitmasters style baby backs and a long day of watching some great games. OU/FSU should be great.

GO IRISH, beat someone.

Well I sure was feeling sorry for them poor Fly Boys when TCU was busy kicking the snot out of em last Sat. I was thinking of doing a coupla butts for an upcoming family memorial service for my cousin this weekend..but somebody tole me they cost 2.99 a pound nowadays. May do a load of turkey necks. I forget who TCU is preparing to beat this weekend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom