WSM Overnighter.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
I put this on at bout 9pm last night and when I got up at 7 it was at 172*.

It finished at about 8:30 or 9. at 196*......I wrapped it in double foil and two towels and into the micro it went. I nuked it for another 20 minutes...... Im not sure if I over steamed it or not...Its super tasty and greasy. I added some of the drippings back to it even though it was greasy cause Ive never done that before. Oh and by the way...I didnt nuke it.... everything else is true.

this is when I rubbed it.......
img_185911_0_7309ee1a3cb9756312162768cb9b74f3.jpg

Finished product....I pulled it all by hand which is a first for me too. I usually use two forks. Also, I struggle with/ for a good bark.

img_185911_1_d58511e05bf4ced2e6d1067fdc0ecc4c.jpg

And a pic of the wife before she poured me a cold beer.....

img_185911_2_98c26f4f1b6c0c34de4dcd575b4efe6e.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ok, ok call me FOS again! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :shock:

Well I been wondering where that shameless little huzzy had run off to. Congrats. Brisket grease aint real flavorful..object be to get rid of it..not eat it. Now it will give a hound dawg a shiney coat.

bigwheel

Those brownies look real good from here. It looks like it was a very nice day in Colorado next to the pool. What a view.

Regards,
Oak

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1lpgi06i]I'd eat something from every one of those pictures!
I only see one pic. There are more? Wtf? :?

Only for un-gay eyes![/quote:1lpgi06i]
It was a joke. You're gettin slow ol' man. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom