WSM for $179

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I printed off the Grill Doc page and took it Home Depot...it would be 192.87 out the door. That is...after they order it. Hmmm tempting.

Helen_Paradise said:
If I printed off the Grill Doc page and took it Home Depot...it would be 192.87 out the door. That is...after they order it. Hmmm tempting.

Do it.... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it...
8-[

Finney said:
Helen_Paradise said:

Do it.... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it... do it...
8-[

I barely max out the one I have. Plus, I really want the rotisserie more for the kettle.

Helen_Paradise said:
Finney said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":2ep05vtp]If I printed off the Grill Doc page and took it Home Depot...it would be 192.87 out the door. That is...after they order it. Hmmm tempting.

8-[

I barely max out the one I have. Plus, I really want the rotisserie more for the kettle.[/quote:2ep05vtp]

#-o

Then check out the EZ-Que

I ordered the WSM on April 2. On April 3 the UPS shipping send it would arrive on April 6. It never moved. Called the Grill Doctor and was told it was misplaced behind something and UPS didn't pick it up. They took it to the UPS store. It still didn't move. The UPS tracking then said the following...

AN INCORRECT ROUTING AT A UPS FACILITY CAUSED THIS DELAY;THE PACKAGE WAS MISSORTED AT THE HUB. IT HAS BEEN REROUTED TO THE CORRECT DESTINATION SITE.

It finally did arrive yesterday. I put it together last evening. Looks like all the parts were there. The Grill Doctor site says Model 18 but it is the Model 2820.

http://usera.imagecave.com/cleglue/WSM/ ... 1Small.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom