Wolfe Rub Thin Cut Pork Chops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you! They turned out rather well. I don't really like the thin chops as well as a thicker cut but they were on a pretty good sale. lol Les enjoyed them but said I should have gone heavier on the rub. Larry, it's some good stuff. I agree that I really didn't do it justice by going skimpy this time around. lol

Well glad it turned out good for you Allie. I had to use Shake n Bake BBQ flavor tonight on my pork. That go along with my ho made squash casserole which is rumored to be a grand prize winner. I always love that old commercial on TV where the family is sitting around the dinner table and daddy say...Dang this is the best fried chicken I ever ate. Then the little girl says...It aint fried Daddy..we used shake n bake and I helped. The phraseology got a real strong Southern accent ya know? Obviously they from Alabammy or somewhere like that. I cant cook every meal on the gas grill ya know?

bigwheel

I actually bought some Shake N Bake planning to use it on these little chops. Then last night Les and I was talking and he suggested throwing them on the pit. I would have used the gasser but with the one burner out, it doesn't work well at all.

Mind sharing that squash casserole recipe? I love squash!

Hmm, I have a south Georgia accent but not sure if it's different from an Alabama or not. lol

Back
Top Bottom