Wicked Good Sunday with Uncle Al

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great looking grub Puff! I have some of Al's Wicked Rub for beef that I need to get around to using real soon. Can't wait now!

Great job, Puff! I'd really love to try some of that venison. I don't think I've ever had it smoked or grilled before.

Every thing looks awsome..nice job Puff...my guess is Bruce is asking where you are hunting so he can stay far away from where you are.... ;)

Bruce B said:
That's some damn fine looking bones there Puffman.

Good luck hunting, whereabouts you going?
A little town called Leroy just West of Houghton Lake.
20 acres of private land :D

Puff,

Thanks for all the positive comments. Really appreciate your taste testing.
Now if I would only hear from Finney !!!!!! :roll:

Al

Uncle Al said:
Puff,

Thanks for all the positive comments. Really appreciate your taste testing.
Now if I would only hear from Finney !!!!!! :roll:

Al

It's cooked..... I'm taking it to work on Wednesday. I've got a physical Wednesday moring and trying to eat a little better until then.
It will get eaten at or around lunch time. I'll solicit comments.

Finney said:
I've got a physical Wednesday moring and trying to eat a little better until then.

Finney, two days of healthy eating is not going to help a whole summer off bbq comp carousing.

Griff

Puff said:
what do you think of the food John?
Puff, your example pushed me over the chuck edge. Seeing your excellent results and feeling deprived, I had to give smoked chuck a try.

--John 8)
(Yours looked better than mine. Mine probably tasted just about as good, though. ;) )

dscf0061vy1.th.jpg

Puff chuck.

Unity said:
Puff said:
what do you think of the food John?
Puff, your example pushed me over the chuck edge. Seeing your excellent results and feeling deprived, I had to give smoked chuck a try.

--John 8)
(Yours looked better than mine. Mine probably tasted just about as good, though. ;) )

dscf0061vy1.th.jpg

Puff chuck.
Sweet....another chuck convert?
I can't see a chuck cooked any other way now :D

Al,
I reheated some of the chuck I cooked over the weekend (at the comp) with your "extra" Wicked Rub and some of your sauce.... Man that is a good flavor profile you've got going there. I really like it.

Gonna vac seal the rest up and eat over turkey day. ;)

Good stuff man.

Chris,

Thanks for the props. :D :D :D Really appreciate you guys doing the taste testing. I am in the process of setting up a system that uses Pay Pal so that folks can order rubs and sauces and pay with a credit card. I think this will work until I get the web site up this winter.

I will let the board know as soon as it is all set up.

Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom