Why the hell not

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WSM smoking away

Temps Going Good

Beans Waiting to go on...Sauce ready to meet TXPJ :D

Beans In the WSM smoke

Butt is Done

Butt Burn Off on the Silver B
:eek:

Everything went well...pork was a hit and so was the sauce and beans!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Thanks Buddy!!!!! Looks great, we'll have to talk about your sauce with the Pineapple TPJ.

Sorry, Larry...I didn't bring my camera to the in-laws. It was hectic in that small kitchen to get what I needed done...let alone snap some photos. Besides, I don't like getting the weird look from them...you know the one...the one that says "Uh, did you just take a picture of the food??!!" #-o

Greg Rempe said:
Sorry, Larry...I didn't bring my camera to the in-laws. It was hectic in that small kitchen to get what I needed done...let alone snap some photos. Besides, I don't like getting the weird look from them...you know the one...the one that says "Uh, did you just take a picture of the food??!!" #-o

Okay Greg, I understand. BTW, how did your "Killer Beans" turn out?? Any trips to the ER last night????
8-[

Greg Rempe said:
... Besides, I don't like getting the weird look from them...you know the one...the one that says "Uh, did you just take a picture of the food??!!" #-o
BE A MAN!! :grin: :grin:

That's one Big Butt!! :eek: I know somebody that likes big butts!! 8-[

Thanks for the pics.. :(

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2mubbyjb]Sorry, Larry...I didn't bring my camera to the in-laws. It was hectic in that small kitchen to get what I needed done...let alone snap some photos. Besides, I don't like getting the weird look from them...you know the one...the one that says "Uh, did you just take a picture of the food??!!" #-o

Okay Greg, I understand. BTW, how did your "Killer Beans" turn out?? Any trips to the ER last night????
8-[[/quote:2mubbyjb]

No...everything is fine...although, I think I am going to rename my recipe..."Heart Attack BBQ Beans"...even though it wasn't my beans that put me in the ER... :)

Greg, you know, I did a cook this weekend and bought 160 lbs of butts from Barb and Patties Butcher Palace. When I picked em up, I got 8 packages! That means those bad boys were 10 lbs each! Sams are usually an anemic 6-8 lbs!

BigGQ said:
Captain Morgan said:
I like big butts and I cannot lie.

No other piggy can deny. :!:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The Texas Pepper jelly is a pleasant surprise to me. I made some for
Bill the Grill guy, and he liked em a lot. It's worth a try. I thought it would overwhelm the meat, but it complimented.

Back
Top Bottom