WHY....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mrgrumpy said:
Why would anybody in their right mind cook something they are allergic to???

Ok, maybe I am not in my right mind.... but I did it anyway. My oldest daughter bought two racks of pork ribs and asked me to cook them....

So being the nice daddy that I am, I did..... what a guy, huh?

Bill
The things we do for our Kids! My oldest just has to make that pouty face and sadly say "Daaaaady Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease" and the next thing ya know OI am doing it. She gets THAT from her Mom ;)

mrgrumpy said:
Bulldozer Rectangle said:
wait, no bacon, no ham, no ribs??? [smilie=a_hrm.gif]

No pig ! ! ! !

That is right, no bacon, no ham, no ribs, no sausage, and the list goes on.... I even bought some beef links one time.... WHAM...... the last item on the list.... pork casings........

I have learned to read the labels..... But on the good side now... I have started seeing more beef items... Hillshire Farms makes an all beef brat line that is real good. JennieO makes a lot of turkey stuff... turkey bacon, turkey sausage, etc..... not quite as good as the real stuff... but it helps.

I make my own sausage with ground turkey... and have made some real good sausage gravy for my biscuits....

Sometime, just stop and read the labels and just see what all does have pork in it....

What kind of beans do you use when making bbq beans..... bet it has pork in it.....

Bill

That just S U C K S !!!!

Wow those look great! :D :D

I have never heard of someone being allergic to pork. If you were to eat it you would get a migrane headache? Is that all that happens or does it get worse if you eat more pork?

I can't imagine not being able to eat pork. Wow, that really sucks! I do understand your name a bit better now. lol

You did a great job cooking it and I'm sure your family enjoyed it!

Back
Top Bottom