Who's Cooking This Weekend??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I have 4 butts ready to go on later tonight for a party tomorrow! Got a fridge full of Yuengling, a cabinet full of Maker's Mark and some good people visiting the compound...Who else is firing up for the weekend?? :D :D

Doing two butts tomorrow. My bro is building a cabin and I'm feeding his help. Also gonna do slaw, and still up in the air on another side.... did baked beans last weekend.

Enjoy the food and the cocktails, it sure sounds good, there aren't any cooking plans at the moment but that could change at anytime.

Have Fun

RP

I will be firing up my new Ugly Drum Smoker and smoking some St. Louis style ribs along with some ABT's. This will be my first cook on a UDS. I will be sipping on some Shiner Bock and watching the LSU game while cooking. Geaux Tigers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that yungling sounds like it could cause blindness or insanity etc. It's freezing cold in God's Country. May stay inside and hammer out a batch of beef stew or some other coldish weather type vittles. Fair supply of Ezra and Chillable Red in stock to fight the chill banes.

Just took a pot of beans out of the Baby smoker.

Thinking about smoking a butt or two tomorrow.

BOB
no alcohol allowed cuz it messes with my pain pills :( :? :roll:

bigwheel said:
Well that yungling sounds like it could cause blindness or insanity etc. It's freezing cold in God's Country. May stay inside and hammer out a batch of beef stew or some other coldish weather type vittles. Fair supply of Ezra and Chillable Red in stock to fight the chill banes.
I heard San Auntonio or something like that got snow? :shock: Can't believe Texas is getting snow before us. :shock:

I want to NOT cook myself this weekend but I have no choice. I'd rather hunker down with some of that Ezra and some comforting beef stew.

Congrats on 125 years Nick! 8)

Puff said:
bigwheel said:
I heard San Auntonio or something like that got snow? :shock: Can't believe Texas is getting snow before us. :shock:

I want to NOT cook myself this weekend but I have no choice. I'd rather hunker down with some of that Ezra and some comforting beef stew.

Congrats on 125 years Nick! 8)

I believe John Penn might have witnessed the first year! :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
Butts are on!!
Beans are all gone! :roll: :cry:

Butts are still in the cryovac, in the 'fridge. Gonna have lots of work in the morning. I'm just glad that I don't have a time when they've got to be done. :? :? :oops: :roll:

BOB
;) ;) :LOL: :!:

She is sitting on *250! The ribs are on and the beer is ice cold!

My UDS is holding strong at 250 ! Love it !

a6cd08e5-e645-e1ff.jpg

My ribs turned out incredible !! The brisket is still cooking. More pics to follow!
a6cd08e5-e6dd-d868.jpg

Back
Top Bottom