Who wants to help the new guy with RIBS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ScottyDaQ said:
Massey Q said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1judtno7][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1judtno7][quote="Nick Prochilo":1judtno7]Thats all that matters, you have to be happy with the end result! Great job!

No kidding! That's a fact. Roll with what you know. You can read all the BBQ book's you want. Doesn't make you a good BBQ master. A BBQ book is just a guide line in my eyes. There are NO rules in the kitchen, or on the pit, grill, or what ever.

Pigs

Trophies on the other hand, make you pretty much a GOD! Wish I had some.....[/quote:1judtno7]

Dude what is your problem?[/quote:1judtno7]

So anyway ... Sorry you got got caught up in our little internet Romper Room. ...
We're just on a recent kick to bust the bollocks of certain members. Nothing intended towards you.[/quote:1judtno7]

It is kind of what I figured. I am glad I could provide you all with an opportunity.

Massey Q said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="Massey Q":2h8c6qex][quote="Larry Wolfe":2h8c6qex][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2h8c6qex][quote="Nick Prochilo":2h8c6qex]Thats all that matters, you have to be happy with the end result! Great job!

No kidding! That's a fact. Roll with what you know. You can read all the BBQ book's you want. Doesn't make you a good BBQ master. A BBQ book is just a guide line in my eyes. There are NO rules in the kitchen, or on the pit, grill, or what ever.

Pigs

Trophies on the other hand, make you pretty much a GOD! Wish I had some.....[/quote:2h8c6qex]

Dude what is your problem?[/quote:2h8c6qex]

So anyway ... Sorry you got got caught up in our little internet Romper Room. ...
We're just on a recent kick to bust the bollocks of certain members. Nothing intended towards you.[/quote:2h8c6qex]

It is kind of what I figured. I am glad I could provide you all with an opportunity.[/quote:2h8c6qex]

Yeah, I agree with Scotty. We are usually very nice to newcomers especially, but Nick caused all of this. This is nothing at all against you Jon and I apologize on Nicks behalf for letting him ruin your thread. We're here when you need us again and we won't mess up your thread. Had you listened to Paddio Daddio instead of Joe, your ribs would have more than likely rocked. He has proven himself in many ways through the course of time and we should all follow his advice. I mean that from the bottom of Nicks heart. ><> Peace to all Bro's <><

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Massey Q":2vqbd7rv][quote="Larry Wolfe":2vqbd7rv][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2vqbd7rv][quote="Nick Prochilo":2vqbd7rv]Thats all that matters, you have to be happy with the end result! Great job!

Pigs[/quote:2vqbd7rv]

Trophies on the other hand, make you pretty much a GOD! Wish I had some.....[/quote:2vqbd7rv]

Dude what is your problem?[/quote:2vqbd7rv]

Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him. You must be Ringo? Look, darlin', it's Johnny Ringo. Deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darlin', should I hate him?[/quote:2vqbd7rv]
Reminds me of me...now I really hate him.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3o0pyolw]Damn it, I'm always the bad guy! One of these days I'm going to wear the white hat!

Just don't burn crosses...... :mrgreen:[/quote:3o0pyolw]
Whoa, not that kind of hat!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":365btuu8][quote="Nick Prochilo":365btuu8]Damn it, I'm always the bad guy! One of these days I'm going to wear the white hat!

Just don't burn crosses...... :mrgreen:[/quote:365btuu8]
Whoa, not that kind of hat![/quote:365btuu8]

I know your not! BTW, it looks like you already have a white hat on! :mrgreen:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1yp4tpu7][quote="Larry Wolfe":1yp4tpu7][quote="Nick Prochilo":1yp4tpu7]Damn it, I'm always the bad guy! One of these days I'm going to wear the white hat!

Just don't burn crosses...... :mrgreen:[/quote:1yp4tpu7]
Whoa, not that kind of hat![/quote:1yp4tpu7]

I know your not! BTW, it looks like you already have a white hat on! :mrgreen:[/quote:1yp4tpu7]
That's blond, not white!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":f6p1jji1][quote="Nick Prochilo":f6p1jji1][quote="Larry Wolfe":f6p1jji1][quote="Nick Prochilo":f6p1jji1]Damn it, I'm always the bad guy! One of these days I'm going to wear the white hat!

Just don't burn crosses...... :mrgreen:[/quote:f6p1jji1]
Whoa, not that kind of hat![/quote:f6p1jji1]

I know your not! BTW, it looks like you already have a white hat on! :mrgreen:[/quote:f6p1jji1]
That's blond, not white![/quote:f6p1jji1]

And I can walk..........

I am now officially relinquishing control of this thread. It is obvious that I really lost control of this thread about 41 posts ago.
:LOL:

Massey Q said:
I am now officially relinquishing control of this thread. It is obvious that I really lost control of this thread about 41 posts ago.

When you really need help, we are sincerely here for you. In all seriousness. Sorry about your thread......Bro

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Massey Q":2xnch8g8]I am now officially relinquishing control of this thread. It is obvious that I really lost control of this thread about 41 posts ago.

When you really need help, we are sincerely here for you. In all seriousness. Sorry about your thread......Bro[/quote:2xnch8g8]

No problem.

Back
Top Bottom