Where to find Rancher Charcoal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been in 6 different home cheapo's and can not find any. Each one of them told me they have sold out and didn't carry it anymore.

Tannehill Kid said:
I've been in 6 different home cheapo's and can not find any. Each one of them told me they have sold out and didn't carry it anymore.

I e-mailed the company and they said the lot that they sent out to HD was a run they may not get to repeat.

I'm hoping HD will pick it up again cause it works really well in my Stumps. I also like it being all natural with no additives. I tried the ole standby K brand and found very little difference. Just don't use lighter fluid to start it.

It's too pricey to order over the net with shipping an all so if enough people write them and the places that carry it maybe they will keep it in stock. I'm down to my last 20 bags.

ronbeaux50 said:
Tannehill Kid said:

I e-mailed the company and they said the lot that they sent out to HD was a run they may not get to repeat.

I'm hoping HD will pick it up again cause it works really well in my Stumps. I also like it being all natural with no additives. I tried the ole standby K brand and found very little difference. Just don't use lighter fluid to start it.

It's too pricey to order over the net with shipping an all so if enough people write them and the places that carry it maybe they will keep it in stock. I'm down to my last 20 bags.
I wish I could get my hands on a bag or two. Everbody seems to really like it. I've never used it.

Tannehill Kid said:
ronbeaux50 said:
[quote="Tannehill Kid":loh9nm3n]I've been in 6 different home cheapo's and can not find any. Each one of them told me they have sold out and didn't carry it anymore.

I wish I could get my hands on a bag or two. Everbody seems to really like it. I've never used it.[/quote:loh9nm3n]

I'll comp you a couple bags if you want to try it. PM me

ronbeaux50 said:
Tannehill Kid said:
ronbeaux50 said:
[quote="Tannehill Kid":2zdzwqn3]I've been in 6 different home cheapo's and can not find any. Each one of them told me they have sold out and didn't carry it anymore.

I wish I could get my hands on a bag or two. Everbody seems to really like it. I've never used it.

I'll comp you a couple bags if you want to try it. PM me[/quote:2zdzwqn3]will do thanks :D

Back
Top Bottom